Close All Button
1) The Close All Classes command closes all currently open Class files.
2) To use the Close All Classes command, press the Close All button on the Toolbar, or choose Close All Classes from the File menu.
3) Grade Machine will prompt you to save changes to each Class file before you close it.
4) If you close a Class file without saving, you will lose all changes made since the last time you saved it.
5) If you don't close your Class files before exiting Grade Machine, Grade Machine will warn you if you have any unsaved changes, and the currently open Class files will automatically open the next time you start Grade Machine on the same computer.
Try this short vocabulary quiz when you think you are a GradeMachine expert!!!
Try these sites for more GradeMachine information!!!
Grade Machine Home